[K12OSN] Eric I checked and....

Apache is running.  When I ran the commands suggested by Petre Scheie
it also confirmed that apache was running and I don't have my firewall
enabled at all right now so I don't think that is the problem.  When I
ran the "nmap localhost" the only  returns that seemed to have
anything to do with apache are posted below. There was NO return for
port 80.
443/tcp   open  https
3128/tcp  open  squid-http
8080/tcp  open  http-proxy

 If this information helps I would love any suggestions on how to fix
this.  Thanks.

Steven Hampton
--
Open Source, The Right Thing To Do!