Re: [K12OSN] Looking for Contributors: California Educational Conference and LTSP / Open Source Software for Education

On 12/20/05, Steve Hargadon <steve hargadon gmail com> wrote:
[SNIP]
> We'll have a very prominent spot in the exhibit hall and on the
> program.  If you would be interested in giving a presentation, or in
> bringing students to the show, would you please contact me directly?

Oh if it were only nearer. We had excellent student volunteer
contribution at Foss.In and FreeDel.
Steve this is the way to get younger people involved in OpenSource.
--
Sudev Barar
Learning Linux