[K12OSN] Help?: Windows to Samba bulk user add

Hi all,

I am trying to find a way to migrate 800 users file stores from
Windows 2k3 AD to Samba. Is there a way to move the data in users file
shares without having to create and move each user and  directory by
hand? I've seen some ldap tools that seem to do this but since I am
not using OpenLdap for authentication I am not sure if they would
work.

TIA!

John