[K12OSN] Help?: Windows to Samba bulk user add

cliebow at midmaine.com cliebow at midmaine.com
Tue Dec 20 23:44:36 UTC 2005

when i migrated users homedirs from a winblows to a samba fileserrver.all
idid was make sure usernames matched...mounted the windows directory on to
the samba machine and wrote a little script that moved My Documents oer
for each user..Ill look for it tomorrow if you need it..the script is
basically trivial..chuck
 Hi all,