[K12OSN] configuration help

I'm sure this is posted somewhere, but I am new to the forum and I have been looking for a while.  Is there a how to of a single nic and a dual nic setup for a k12ltsp server.  Any how to would be great ,,a how to with integrating this into a windows active directory environment would be especially good.  thanks