[K12OSN] RAID advice

We are building our first mondo server (dual core P4 3.0 ghz) and I wanted some ideas on what (and how) directories to put on the RAID (striped for speed, we have a file server elsewhere). I have a separate disk for the boot directory since I'll be using a fake SATA RAID on the motherboard. We want to serve about 35-40 desktops with the set up.

Thoughts, suggestions?

TIAA and Happy Holidays,
William Fragakis
morrisbrandon.com

A holiday note of appreciation to all. The K12LTSP project has made a world of difference to the students and teachers at our school.