Re: [K12OSN] Random system crashes: Linux gurus, what would you do?

Rob Owens wrote:
If you can do it, block all ssh access except from a
few IP ranges that you need.  That's what I do.  The
only people who can even attempt ssh access on my
machine are people who share the dynamic IP ranges of
the 3 or 4 machines that I typically use.
-Rob

Setting AllowUsers and/or AllowGroups will further help to control access.

--scott