[K12OSN] k12LTSP with W2K3 data folders...

Good day!

At our school, we have an existing set of workstations (~70) that
authenticate via W2K3 server (ADS).  I have an LTSP server with ~60 clients,
and now need to have the users be able to access their windows home folders.

I've already set up authentication through the ADS; users can type in their
AD username/password combination and log on to the LTSP server.  Users can
save information in their LTSP home folders (but then not access them from
the Windows workstations).  I need some help setting up the W2K3 server
(and/or the LTSP server) so that users can access their Windows data folders
through the LTSP clients.

Any help is greatly appreciated...

- Ryan Hackl
Spiritwood High School