Re: [K12OSN] A good network discover program- NTOP-

What's the name of the program? I've read this four times and don't see
the name of the applicatoin you are talking about. Either you forgot to
mention it or I'm just reading way too fast....which is possible. :)

-Paul

--
Paul VanGundy
Information Technology Director