Re: [K12OSN] A good network discover program- NTOP-

R. Scott Belford wrote:
Brian Chivers wrote:

What command did you issue on the command line ?, it'll give me a start rather then plowing through the man page :-)

ntop -L -u ntop -i eth0 -w 3000 -d

-L = log to syslog
-u = run as user ntop
-i = user interface eth0.  comma separate for more interfaces
-w = enable web server over port 3000
-d = run as a daemon

This tool is so very, very powerful.

Brian