[K12OSN] I need to make Flash work faster....wanna pitch

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 16:14:47 UTC 2005

> I'm not sure if this is useful or not, but flash does save preferences
> in ~/.macromedia
>
> It is all binary files, but you might be able to set up one user
> the way you want and copy .macromedia to all of the other user's
> home directories (and /etc/skel).

I had some hopes for this but I'm at a dead end now.  I downloaded an
.sol editor, which is for windoz and mac only  :(

http://www.alexisisaac.net/content/view/16/28/

to manipulate the .sol files in the .macromedia folder.
Unfortunately, I'm thinking this file extension is appropriately
named.   Not that I'm ruling out manipulating the quality setting with
the .sol files, but the quality setting seems to be done with a flash
ActionScript that's a part of each game.swf that is played.

_quality = "LOW";

I tried changing the quality of a game and then looking for some
change in the .sol files but I couldn't find anything.

Anyone have any experience editing these .sol files?

Thanks,
Peter