[K12OSN] disable roaming profiles samba/ldap

	I have a samba/ldap server doing my authentication and storing home
directories as well as roaming profiles. How do I disable roaming profiles
(setup on core 3 using the smbldap-installer script)? This server has been
running for almost a year now can I just simply disable roaming profiles
without it affecting the server? Thanks for the help.

Randy Swift
Network Administrator
Leavitt Area High School
Turner, Maine 04282