[K12OSN] New amer.com switch troubles

M.Pribik mpribik at zoznam.sk
Tue Dec 27 14:46:45 UTC 2005

Hello,
I had similar problem with 10/100MHz speed. Solution of the problem was in
the length of the cable.
If you have length of the cable about 50m and more than be careful.
Sometimes several meters of the cable can be important.
 Try connect this two equipments by  shorter cable. I find out that changing
the switch from another producer can fix the problem also.
If it  will be OK, than the problem is clear. Else ....
Marian