Re: [K12OSN] squidguard machine giving error 104

Peter Hartmann wrote:
Sometimes when a class full of kids tries to visit the same site for a
lesson we get a squid error from our squidguard box:   The following
error was returned:  Read Error   The system returned: (104)
Connection reset by peer.   The only info I'm can getting seems to
blame the router or nat firewall not being up to the task.  Can anyone
confirm or deny that?

Is there anything interesting in /var/log/squid/cache.log when that happens?

--
Dan Young <dan_young mesd k12 or us>
Multnomah ESD - Technology Services