[K12OSN] squidguard machine giving error 104

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 20:56:38 UTC 2005

Fortunately the teacher printed out the error so I have an exact time.
 However there's nothing in the log that corresponds to that time.
The only kind of error I can find is this type which happened on a
different day as the 104 error:

2005/12/06 13:08:32| WARNING: All redirector processes are busy.
2005/12/06 13:08:32| WARNING: up to 8 pending requests queued
2005/12/06 13:10:39| clientProcessHit: Vary object loop!
2005/12/06 13:13:13| clientProcessHit: Vary object loop!

Should up the  redirect_children setting ?  It's set for 5 right now.

Thanks,
Peter