[K12OSN] Must reboot between logins to get sound.

ae roy roy ae.roy at operamail.com
Tue Dec 27 21:07:20 UTC 2005

I have upgraded to ltsp4.1, and sound now works fine with esd in my most important applications: flash/firefox, xmms, kaffeine, gcompris, tuxpaint (not yet any soundrecording with audacity, will look at that later).

My biggest problem at the moment, is that after a user has been logged, on a thinclient, the next user doesn't get any sound, on that thinclient, not until I reboot the thinclient.

Any idea where I shall start to look?

Oh, and if anyone has managed to get audacity to record sounds on the client I'd like to hear how you managed that.

ae.roy