Re: [K12OSN] Re: Fl_TeacherTool 0.2 Released

Hey guys,
I yum installed the x86_64 version and mine doesn't have this button:

-Reset VNCreflector menu item (Handy when teachers mistakenly logout of vnc)

Distribute file isn't working for me.

I've made a few desktop short cuts for the teachers that use TT so I
had to make a make a soft link to preserve these.

  ln -s /usr/sbin/fl_teachertool /usr/local/sbin/Fl_TeacherTool

FYI:

I made my icons use /usr/share/pixmaps/control-center2.png  because it
has tools.   I'm not sure if you use Childsplay, but it's using the
red apple icon too.   I do get the apple on the teachers desk
significance.

Keep it up!

Thanks,
Peter