[K12OSN] Re: Fl_TeacherTool 0.2 Released

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 19:34:37 UTC 2005

> It's not a button. It should be a menu item under File. Or the
> shortcut key is F9.

Oh! Duh.

> > Distribute file isn't working for me.

One way that it didn't work was because I have made some generic
accounts for the little ones where their homes are a folder deeper
than everyone else.  You couldn't have seen that coming  and there is
probably no reason to accommodate that sort of thing.  The other
problem I had was trying to distribute a file that had a space in the
name.  I got a 'cannot stat' error.  Maybe there's a way to
encapsulate the entire file path with quotations.

> Darn I was hoping nobody else was using the red apple.

Sorry to bear the bad news.

Just a little UI inconsistency:  If you start TT when no users are
logged in, the popup for that comes up in the old darker color.

Thanks Robert,

Peter