Re: [K12OSN] disable roaming profiles samba/ldap

Randall Swift wrote:
	I have a samba/ldap server doing my authentication and storing home
directories as well as roaming profiles. How do I disable roaming profiles
(setup on core 3 using the smbldap-installer script)? This server has been
running for almost a year now can I just simply disable roaming profiles
without it affecting the server? Thanks for the help.

We have roaming profiles too, and I'd love to learn how to disable them! They are kind of a "legacy" from the W2K server we had years ago.

Rita Gibson
RMSELTech