Re: [K12OSN] Tl_TeacherTool tribulations

On 12/30/05, Alan Hodson <aahodson episd org> wrote:
> Hope y'all had a great Xmas
>
> In installing Fl_TT I am getting
>
> "/bin/sh: g++: command not found
> make: *** [Fl_TeacherTool.o] Error 127"
>
> Anybody knows how to interpret/fix this?

Eric is including fl_tt into k12ltsp so you don't have to compile it
yourself. Just a simple

#yum install fl_teachertool

should work for k12ltsp 4.4.1 and 4.2.1EL. If you are running an
earlier version then yes you will need to install the compiler and
install it manually until Eric adds it to those versions yum repos.
But I would recommend you wait a few days. I am just about to release
version 0.21 (probably) tommorrow. I'm pretty much finished it but I'm
just testing now. 0.21 has some nice fixes.  *No more xhost needed*
which closes a big security hole.
Plus some fixes to the new  distribute file function.
--
Robert Arkiletian