Re: [K12OSN] Tl_TeacherTool tribulations

Could you elaborate on your steps you took to get Fl_TeacherTool working for monitoring?

Immanuel Derks wrote:
Even cooler would be to be able to use the standard remote desktop
feature already build into Fedora/RHES. I don't know if that is
technicaly possible but as far as I know it is derivate vnc code.
That way there is no need to tinker with the default LTSP setup.

We got the Fl_TeacherTool working for monitoring by incorporating xvnc
during bootup of the clients, editing a vncpasswd etc etc.