[K12OSN] How many K12LTSP installations?

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Tue Feb 1 01:17:20 UTC 2005

I have a setup with 20 tc's, 25 windows machines using smb to talk to
home dirs, 10 macs using atalk to talk to home dirs, and 30 concurrent
users at any given point in time.
Total number of users 240, just met others at a conference who have a
number of K12LTSP sites going as well, most of whom don't follow this
list though(I chided them thoroughly)

--Huck