[K12OSN] Report says apache is both on and off

Dan Young dan_young at parkrose.k12.or.us
Tue Feb 1 01:36:13 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 20:25 -0500, Robert Lefebvre wrote:
> Can someone tell me how to fix the mess I made or should I just start
> over with a new os install. I've got multiple apache installs. I can
> turn it off and it says it is runnung. I turn it on and it says it was
> off.
> Here is the log. I hope I didn't post too much.

I'd consider starting over and installing the Apache, MySQL, and PHP
packages provided. Everything you need to run Moodle (minus Moodle
itself) is part of K12LTSP/Fedora as an installable RPM. As root:

yum install mysql httpd php php-mysql

Package management is a good thing!

--
Dan Young <dan_young at parkrose.k12.or.us>