[K12OSN] How many K12LTSP installations?

Eric Brown ericbrown at mi-spot.com
Tue Feb 1 12:33:53 UTC 2005

Here in south east Iowa, I'm running 22 clients and about 30 students during
the day.  I'm trying to talk administration into doing this in the Library
and another computer lab.  The librarian loves the idea.  Administration has
been claiming that they're about to implement ZenWorks district wide, but
that's been 2 years now.