[K12OSN] How many K12LTSP installations?

John Baillie jbaillie at stmarys-school.org
Tue Feb 1 13:29:05 UTC 2005

Bryant,

We have 400 + students. February marks our third year using K12LTSP
exclusively in our 40 seat lab. We have started putting terminals in all
the classrooms and currently have 21 terminals in spread amongst our
third and fourth grade classes.

Eric:
If you added something that allowed folks to opt in a survey during the
setup or upgrade routine I'd bet you'd get a pretty good response.

John