[K12OSN] webmin problem

Ascension Tech ascensiontech at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 22:07:39 UTC 2005

Hey Folks,
A while back I recovered my home folders and webmin exported batch
file of users to a new installation.  But,  I've noticed that although
webmin recreated my users and passwords successfully, it didn't create
one single group.  The GID #s exist and are spoken for but no group
names are attributed to them.  Where did i go wrong? It's a problem
because if I or the computer teacher has to edit a user, it refuses to
save because the users don't have a primary group.

Thanks,
Peter