[K12OSN] jIM kronebush

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Feb 2 15:20:26 UTC 2005

> Jim Can you share your lts.conf for the puke green bondi's..i
> cant get around the VBIOS error..(chuck

Chuck, I was able to get the Bondi's to boot without any special
lts.conf settings.  But just in case here it is.  If you can get sound
working let me know what you did.  I added in SOUND_DAEMON and VOLUME
the other day to no avail.  I don't recall the VBIOS error.  Does it
grab yaboot and the kernel and start to boot then arrive at the error
just before loading X?

#
# Copyright (c) 2002 by James A. McQuillan (McQuillan Systems, LLC)
#
# This software is licensed under the Gnu General Public License.
# The full text of which can be found at http://www.LTSP.org/license.txt
#
#
# Config file for the Linux Terminal Server Project (www.ltsp.org)