[K12OSN] Geo-Logo TERC Math Investigations Software and K12LTSP

Rita Gibson rgibson57 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 3 01:10:45 UTC 2005

Just wondering if anyone here has any experience with the software that
comes with this math curriculum? Here is the unit I believe is coming up
and the teacher would like to know if this software can installed and
run on our clients. Has anyone else run into this in their school -- I
noticed this curriculum is used in Portland Public Schools -- perhaps
someone here on this list might be familiar with this windows/mac software.

Could it possibly be run with crossover office or wine?

http://investigations.scottforesman.com/software/index.html

Thanks for any help.

Rita Gibson
RMSELTech