[K12OSN] OT: hard drive emergency -- update

Walker, Clay clay at bridgeportisd.net
Thu Feb 3 13:42:31 UTC 2005

I have had USB devices hose up the boot process (to a point that they
can not boot) on Win boxes.  All I can figure is that the system some
how is thinking it is a USB Hard drive/storage device and attempting to
boot from it.  I didn't spend too much time messing with the boot
sequence in BIOS to know if this was true or not.  Once USB was
unplugged, all was well.

Hope this helps.

Clay