[K12OSN] Help Desk software

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Thu Feb 3 16:22:08 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-03 at 10:09, Sharon Betts wrote:
> I am also looking for a ticket tracking system for my 6 sites (I would
> like to have it serve as my inventory management also) -- any ideas?

The RT system I mentioned has an extensive 'custom fields' capability
that can be used to track about anything and someone on the mailling
list recently mentioned having some custom code that they were planning
to share to track inventory. (This may change as the just-released 3.4
version adds some new built-in capabilities that may make the custom
code unnecessary).

http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/

--
 Les Mikesell