[K12OSN] rdesktop and windows terminal services

Chris Curtis ccurtis at spcomputers.com
Thu Feb 3 18:11:31 UTC 2005

Hello all on the list.  I have a situation where I could get Linux into
the door if I could "prove" that rdesktop could be used as a fully
featured client for Windows Server terminal services.   This company
must have one windows app, and one IE6 app, but is open to using Linux
and ltsp.

Has anyone one the list used rdesktop, and can it be used effectively as
a client to terminal services.  I don't want to test it and recommend it
if it does not work as advertised.

Any thoughts are welcome!

Chris Curtis