[K12OSN] Authenticate OS 10.3 to K12LTSP LDAP server (made with script)

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Feb 3 22:05:55 UTC 2005

Okay I have the K12LTSP 4.2 server freshly setup with the scripts
provided by David Trask.  All of the test stuff after the script worked
perfect.  I am able to join the Domain with and Windows2000 and
WindowsXP Pro machines (except for an error that I don't have
permissions to write to /opt/whatever/profiles on login but not a big
deal at this point).  Now I want to setup an OS 10.3 client to
authenticate against the LDAP or PDC server on login.

Can anyone tell me the steps to joining OS 10.3 to the domain?

By the way, thanks David.  This couldn't have been any easier to setup.

Thanks,

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
507-453-5188