[K12OSN] smbladap-installer

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Fri Feb 4 04:26:20 UTC 2005

> > Are you using 4.2 which is based on Fedora Core 3?  This is
> > essential...4.1 is based on FC2...it must be FC3.
>
> I am using  K12LTSP 4.2.0

Not sure if this is related or not but I installed with a set of 4.2.0 beta
2 discs them yum upgraded to the newest release.  When running the installer
I was prompted for Disc 3 of my installation set.  I inserted Disc 3 of the
beta install and it was missing necessary files and wouldn't install
correctly.  So I downloaded and burned a disc 3 from the non-beta version
and things worked fine.

So I guess my point is if you upgraded from a previous version and didn't
install from the 4.2.0 release, maybe you are missing some needed packages.