[K12OSN] Adding a link to a menu

Henry Burroughs hburroughs at HHPREP.ORG
Fri Feb 4 15:19:46 UTC 2005

Actually, you will want to create a launcher (that you will drag later
to the menu).  The command that you want to run is "htmlview
http://localhost/phpmyadmin".  This opens the page in your default web
browser.  Try running  it on the command line, and you will see.

Henry