[K12OSN] How I got Sound Working

Eric Brown ericbrown at mi-spot.com
Sun Feb 6 20:54:51 UTC 2005

I'm not sure who sent this, but I would like to give you a big thank you.
I've had my K12LTSP network up and running for about 5 months now.  I've
been reading up on sound, and been working on it for all 5 months.  I've
tried many things with limited success.  Your instructions finally got Flash
making all kinds of noise on my machines.

Thank you,
Eric