[K12OSN] Help....smbldap-installer and roaming profiles....I need help to fix

Henry Burroughs hburroughs at HHPREP.ORG
Mon Feb 7 15:11:57 UTC 2005

I haven't looked at the script, but I can tell you why root is wanting
to log in as Administrator.  Look at the 3rd field in the passwd line...
where it says "0".  That is the UIDNUM for the root user!  I would think
you wouldn't want it setup that way, but I may be wrong considering I
haven't setup a Samba PDC before.

Henry