[K12OSN] Making K12LTSP "school friendly"

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Feb 7 22:11:41 UTC 2005

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 10:28:48AM -1000, R. Scott Belford wrote:
> Money talks.  Imagine if we each contacted these companies and informed
> them of the growing market opportunities being created by the K12LTSP
> and Skolelinux.  You will notice that Benchmark Tracker works with
> Mozilla.  This is because one of our teachers in Hawaii, Peter, and one
> of our volunteers, Vince, called the company and informed them of the
> sales opportunity.

Well, what's everyone (else) waiting for? ;)

Should we perhaps 'advertise' this movement on the K12LTSP site or elsewhere
(like DesktopLinux.com or *cringe* Slashdot), or is everyone who'd be
influencial already on this list?

--
-bill!
bill at newbreedsoftware.com         "I'm anticipating an all-out tactical