[K12OSN] Making K12LTSP "school friendly"

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Tue Feb 8 19:06:50 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 07:16, Burke Almquist wrote:

> >> At which point we all will have failed miserably in our jobs as
> >> educators.
> >
> > I'm sure they said the same thing when clay tablets went out of
> > style.
> >

> Yes, but we still know what clay tablets ARE.

Books will be remembered as a biodegradable material that was used
before rechargable batteries were perfected.  That is, if reliable
batteries for portable devices are ever invented...  There may even
be a historic record of various quaint means used to search for
interesting passages contained in paper books that were used before
the invention of google.

--
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com