[K12OSN] Crazy OT Question: MySQL import /export question

aust_txv at ACCESS-K12.org aust_txv at ACCESS-K12.org
Tue Feb 8 19:37:40 UTC 2005

Hi Guys, Looking for a little direction.  I am on the brink of updating my
12 location websites to phpwebsite ( a LAMP base CMS ).  I currently use
webcalng ( a Perl / MySQL calendar system).  I want to keep using the
webcalng interface ( all my administrators know how to use it ) and insert
update the calendar module in phpwebsite.  Basically I want the webcalng
calendar interface to populate two MySQL calendar db's.  There are many
common fields in each table and common types.

Any ideas ?  I don't care what langauge Perl,PHP, Python, straight MySQL.

Export import ?  Hack the webcalng interface to right in two db's ?

Thanks,
Tom Ventersco