[K12OSN] Directory Admin

Gideon Romm ltsp at symbio-technologies.com
Tue Feb 8 23:32:01 UTC 2005

Last time I looked at DirAdmin, I had similar problems and consulted the
good folks on the #openldap channel.  I believe the result was that
DirAdmin is very version-sensitive with openldap.  I think it only
worked for openldap < 2.1  or some such.  Sorry for the vagueness.  I
remember being disappointed as I, too, like the tool.

-Gideon

Gideon Romm | Product R&D gideon at symbio-technologies.com

Symbio Technologies                     o:(914) 576-1205
134 North Ave, Suites E&F               f:(914) 576-0944
New Rochelle, NY 10801                  c:(914) 774-4691

                www.symbio-technologies.com
                    www.thesymbiont.com