[K12OSN] network design

Ascension Tech ascensiontech at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 19:38:14 UTC 2005

Have you tried it with LTSP? This is from the Firehose site:  "There
are catches of course. FIREHOSE is purely a data transfer library and
does not implement a TCP layer over multiple devices nor does it have
any security features. "   Dosen't this mean you can olny use it to
send files manually?

Peter