[K12OSN] introduction and PXES question

Diego Torres Milano diego at in3.com.ar
Thu Feb 10 20:54:50 UTC 2005

Eric,
I'm glad to hear that PXES is helping you.
Have you built your own PXES images ? If so, video modes and monitor
definitions are in the corresponding page in pxesconfig druid.
Anyway, you can add command line parameters at the boot prompt or kernel
command line.
Like this:

boot: pxes xvm="1024x768" xh=31.5-58 xv=50-100

guessing that you are booting with pxelinux, your entry is named pxes,
you want 1024x768 and your monitor support those ranges.
You can also use Remote Configuration to set those parameters.
Just ask me if this doesn't help you.