[K12OSN] Making K12LTSP "school friendly"

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Tue Feb 15 18:10:54 UTC 2005

I'm running Win4Lin on my server for some Windows apps, and it works
fine.  However, with respect to the packages you listed, will the sound
work on the client if they're run on top of Win4Lin?  The apps I use
don't need sound, so I've never tested that aspect of it; but for kids'
stuff, I suspect sound will be crucial in some cases.

Petre