[K12OSN] webmin/dansguardian

M.Pribik mpribik at zoznam.sk
Tue Feb 15 16:34:08 UTC 2005

Hi,
1. Install also dansguardian
2. Install also, if you do not have, Apache web server /httpd/
3. make start dansguardian, httpd
4. redirect your web browser to your proxy server port 3128.
5.if proxy work, redirect web browser to port 8080 /dansguardian/
6. It should work.Check it on real web pages.
7. the other advanced work is activating more filters for user groups.
have a luck