[K12OSN] Proxy Help

Ritchie, Josiah jritchie at bible.edu
Wed Feb 16 19:51:37 UTC 2005

Though expensive, the iPrism from St. Bernard is a nice solution. I
could help you getting it working in conjunction with an OpenLDAP
server. It is easy and does not require individual machine changes. We
use it on our student network where students bring in their own
machines. You can only get around it with a tunnel. I'm not aware of any
solutions that are able to resolve that issue.

JSR/