[K12OSN] OpenOffice "broken" after update to 1.1.3-5.5.0

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Thu Feb 17 14:56:22 UTC 2005

It sounds like whatever is starting OOo is calling soffice rather than
swriter, assuming you want it to start the word processing module (or
ooffice instead of oowriter).  The icons/menu items for starting OOo
tend to point to oowriter, which ultimately is just a symlink to
swriter.  Trace it through and I think you'll find your answer.

Petre