[K12OSN] Linux in schools - Curriculum

Greg Thoyre Greg.Thoyre at orange.k12.nc.us
Thu Feb 17 14:56:52 UTC 2005

I am teaching a class on Linux aiming toward the Linux+ certification
level of knowledge.  So far, it has been fairly successful. The students
seem to enjoy it, and they seem to be building a working knowledge of
Linux use.

Our state, North Carolina, adopted the curriculum blueprint I developed,
so it should be on-line somewhere.