[K12OSN] Thanks to LTSP Folks

Mike Schueler mikeK12 at 1-cs.com
Fri Feb 18 04:19:31 UTC 2005

First Post...
I wanted to extend my appreciation to the LTSP group for allowing One
Click to participate in your piece of the Expo. I really enjoyed meeting
the people behind the scenes and getting an opportunity to chat with all!

I now know why I was given 2 ears, 2 eyes, and 1 mouth. It was simply to
listen more and talk less. I learned so much during our stint at the
booth by simply listening and watching.

Jim and I are discussing the possibility of making it out to Cal
(Colleen's) home state in August. We've talked about how neat it would be
to see a K12 booth right next to the LTSP booth, especially since they
seem to go so well together = K12LTSP...  see what I mean.

A big heart felt Thanks To All!