[K12OSN] Re: Tech to PC ratios?

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Fri Feb 18 17:56:07 UTC 2005

I am 1:100 and I stay busy(50-60hrs/month)...
But I only found out about deepfreeze at the FETC last month...
This is going to be a lifesaver and a timesaver...
This school has mac/windows/novell/k12ltsp...and downtime(something
doesn't work) on a 365 day cycle is usually 3 days cummulative, a couple
hours here and there...
but 99% of the time it is only on the student server(k12ltsp) when I
tweak a setting that fubars me =)...
but now thanks to BackupPC(Les is all over it)...I can tweak away all I
want and just restore files I mess up...
since I usually don't hear about it until the next day or two(not
fulltime employee)...

--Huck