[K12OSN] dhcpd and tftp

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 00:52:26 UTC 2005

The hub in question is a linksys from about 1998.
It's mounted in an out-of-the-way location so I can't
see a model #, but it's got an "uplink" port if that
means anything to you.  It worked in the past, but
since then I've added a router and changed my subnet.

The system I'm working on right now is not a K12LTSP
system.  It's my home system running Mandrake w/ ltsp
on top.  It's all I have available to practice on
before I approach our local school about running
K12LTSP.

I got my system working with ltsp a few minutes ago,
but it still needs tweaking.  Right now I need to get
the display manager to offer a point-and-click list of
users at the login screen to make things easy on the
others at home who use this computer.

I've gotta use the terminal for a while and see if
anything's broken...

Thanks for the help.

-Rob

--- "Terrell Prudé, Jr." <microman at cmosnetworks.com>